UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a ServiceNow Developer to join our CIO Services Group. As a core member of the team, you will play a valuable part in supporting and executing a wide range of projects and programs in our ServiceNow instance. The team is a very close group who work hard but have fun doing it. They strive for excellence and all support each other in everything that they do. There is never a shortage of work to do on the team as we’re constantly asked to add new capabilities as well as architect solutions to transition applications into ServiceNow.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
As the global CIO Services organization, we enable the enterprise to execute its mission to grow through innovation, collaboration, and effective use of information and technology. Through our world class talent and technology, we will provide differentiated and agile services, partnering with the enterprise to strategically transform, defend and grow the business, developing and implementing solutions that we can use to support our customers' mission.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Turn detailed requirement / designs into ServiceNow Forms, workflows / flows, business rules to match the customer approved designs
- Communicate best practices / knowledge share to the team on ground breaking frameworks
- Team centric development - communicate / collaborate with the team to deliver technically sound ServiceNow implementations
- Develop solutions across the ServiceNow platform to utilize automation and integration capabilities of ServiceNow, focused on leveraging business services with out of the box capabilities
- Document architectural solutions in a clear and accurate manner
- Architect new ways of solving problems using the ServiceNow platform
- Review and recommend where ServiceNow platform fits into the enterprise architecture roadmap
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience in software or infrastructure engineering and architecture, including ServiceNow. Additional years of relevant experience / certifications will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years’ experience of ServiceNow REQUIRED
- Expert knowledge of ServiceNow ITSM toolset and integrations with related systems
- Knowledge of Kingston – Rome ServiceNow versions
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated and strong team player with great interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a broad range of people and roles
- ServiceNow training and Certifications
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON technologies
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult including providing options with pros, cons and risks around key technical decisions during design and implementation
- Strong organizational skills and understanding of the Project Management lifecycle
- Ability to balance between rapid prototyping and development solutions
- Track-record of developing robust ServiceNow features
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.