The Leidos Intelligence Group is seeking a Consulting Employee to work as a Federal Acquisition Systems Integrator to provide program management, systems engineering, and contracts management support to a customer with an extensive portfolio of Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD) programs. This position involves all aspects of DoD acquisitions and will help the customer tailor the acquisition process to rapidly and cost-effectively convert user needs into operationally suitable design solutions. The Systems Integrator will provide day-to-day technical and programmatic assistance to the customer Program Manager (PM) and will directly interface with enterprise System Program Director (SPD), Chief Engineer (CE) and Contracts Management staff, as well as prime and subcontractors on behalf of the PM.
The Systems Integrator responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pre Contract Award: write SOWs and RFPs; lead proposal evaluations; provide PM’s contracting officers with information needed to price and justify customer procurement decisions; help customer contracting officer prepare for and participate in contract negotiations
- Post Contract Award: conduct Integrated Baseline Reviews & Earned Value Management (EVM); update program cost and schedule metrics for PM review and presentation to System Program Director
- Program Execution: monitor and evaluate prime contract deliverables (CDRLs); support all contract modifications; write execute and monitor award and incentive fee plans
- Contract close-out activities
- 8 years DoD PM/SE and contracts management experience
- Experience with major weapon system acquisition in the EMD, O&M and/or Production phases
- Experience working with a government program office
- BA in Management, Engineering or related field
- PM, SE, or Contracting certification (PMI, INCOSE, DAWIA, etc)
- Must have an active TS//SCI and be willing to take a CI poly
- Location is split between a Leidos location in NoVa and a Customer location in DC
- Potential for up to 25% travel
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.