Leidos Corporate Group is seeking an Endpoint Platforms Engineer to join our Enterprise End User Services team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to help shape the company’s future endpoint management strategy. This role will also have the opportunity to engage as a subject matter expert with our CTO and business unit organizations.
Major initiatives that you will support include:
- Developing our Windows 10 platform and establishing our modern servicing methodologies
- Enhancing our lite/zero touch provisioning model
- Executing against our Office 365 roadmap
- Engineering our next generation Windows 11 endpoint execution plan
- Support the development and execution of end user and device management roadmaps and strategy
- Architect, deploy, and provide sustaining engineering support for the Leidos desktop platforms and management systems
- Act as an escalation point of contact for the Leidos infrastructure operations and support organizations
- Develop concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Interact with sister organizations including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Health management teams to ensure integrated solutions are fully vetted
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years of experience related to end user engineering. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Extensive architecture and engineering experience leveraging Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) in a large corporate enterprise for the purpose of Operating System (OS) image development and deployment (OSD)
- Expert level understanding of modern Windows 10 / 11 deployment concepts including Modern Servicing, Upgrade In Place (UIP), User Driven Installation (UDI), and the Microsoft Development Toolkit (MDT)
- Proven experience using PowerShell or equivalent scripting tools, along with an understanding of Microsoft API’s and tool integration
- Strong understanding of the mechanics and processes for developing end to end provisioning processes in SCCM including images, driver/firmware management, software deployment, and patching
- Experience using Active Directory Group Policy Objects (GPO) to configure and secure endpoint configurations
- Knowledge of standard engineering and support processes such as ITIL, life cycle management, and ITSM
- Experience with McAfee Endpoint Encryption and Microsoft Bitlocker
- Ability to embrace a diverse and geographically distributed team structure
- Must be US Citizen and eligible for federal clearance
- Understanding of endpoint security principles including such as FDCC, NIST, USGCB, DISA STIG
- Experience delivering Windows 10 desktop experiences utilizing Azure, AWS and Citrix.
- Knowledge of Dell provisioning processes including CFI, dynamic imaging, and Connected Config
- Exposure to Windows endpoint management in an Office 365 environment
Pay Range:Pay Range $94,250.00 - $145,000.00 - $195,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.