The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Sr. Solutions Architect to work on customer site supporting the AF DCGS program at Robins AFB, GA. This individual will provide technical advice and recommendations for network, systems, virtualization, storage, software, and security solutions to create information sharing environments for ISR products with Air Force and other U.S. organizations. The Solutions Architect will serve as a subject matter expert on AF DCGS, assist in the design, development, test, and fielding support for the next generation of AF DCGS and be a key person for associated Leidos captures.
- Provide Enterprise Architecture Support including technical advice and recommendations on solutions for Next Generation AF DCGS and OA DCGS
- Provide technical advice and architectural design recommendations in assessing and evaluating appropriate interfaces or integration points between emerging Enterprise constructs including DI2E, JIE. MPE and cloud enterprises
- Drive solution activities for opportunities, to include methodology, technical approach, and basis of estimate (BOE).
- Align our technology and services with market demand and trends
- Serve as a technical contributor across the pursuit lifecycle and within an integrated growth team, including proposal, capture and business development activities.
- Support and drive technical solutioning across the following core areas: Cloud Infrastructure and App Migration; Infrastructure and App Managed Services; Cyber Security; Application Development.
- Participate in pre-RFP technical solutioning session and solution design with a team of solution architects.
- Document technical capabilities in the development of technical artifacts, white papers, statements of work, briefings, and proposals, etc
- Support customer meetings to understand customer requirements and provide solution presentations to the customer.
- Support development of notional, logical, and physical solutions diagram and integration of solution into customer’s environment in a manner that fully meets all technical and management requirements.
- Support development of federal technical delivery methodology based on industry standard methodologies and frameworks.
- Support the adoption of commercial best practices in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, technology innovation and implementation.
- Support program teams in executing with quality, providing support, best practices, innovation, and strategy.
- Contribute to teams of both technical and non-technical folks to drive to a customer solution
- Bachelor of Science in engineering, science, or technology related field and minimum of 10 years of solutioning experience
- Understanding of best practices in the areas of technology integration, cloud computing, managed services, process improvement, and technology innovation and implementation
- In depth knowledge of AF DCGS
- Ability to present technical solutions to customers and corporate executive
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad technical understanding across infrastructure management, multi-cloud, and security
- Relevant experience with technical planning, system hardware-software-network design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding.
- U.S. Citizen with ability to maintain TS/SCI security clearance
- Supervisory guidance and work leadership of less-experienced systems engineers.
- Master’s degree in engineering, business, science, or technology
- Business Development experience, and ability to transfer knowledge to AE&I capture team
- Experience with enterprise migration planning and execution
- Experience in systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01M certification at IAT Level II, such as CompTIA Security+ CE
- Currently possess Computing Environment certification such as :
- CCNA, CCNP, or other network certification
- MCSE or other Microsoft certification
- VMware Certified Professional
- Any Agile, ITIL or SCRUM certification.
- Hands-on experience with Cross-domain systems
- Knowledge and understanding of Trusted Network Environment (TNE)
- Experience supporting Cybersecurity Operations, Information Assurance, and/or security engineering assessing and accrediting classified systems (e.g., DoD Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01, Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.