Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking an individual with Project Scheduling and Analytical experience to support the FAA as a Corporate Work Plan (CWP), Primavera, and Data Analytics expert.
The ideal candidate will support the daily operations of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Central Service Area (CSA) Planning and Requirements Group (PRG). This position is based in Fort Worth, Texas and is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC mission.
- Provide contract support to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in the form of data analysis, financial analysis, and resource loading of construction projects.
- Provide trend data, identify gaps and anomalies found in resource and project data.
- Provide data analysis in the form of charts, graphs, spreadsheets, and briefs to front line and group managers to assist in the future planning of construction projects.
- Prepare reports and provided analysis on project financials, budgets, resource charging trends, and spend plans through the use of Tableau, Primavera, Corporate Work Plan and other FAA programs.
- Assist in resource planning by assigning roles and responsibilities in Primavera and the corporate work plan; tracks and updates labor costs to include materials and labor hours spent on a project.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Experience with Primavera.
- Experience with data analysis and reporting (utilizing systems such as Tableau).
- Experience with SharePoint/KSN
- Previous knowledge of the FAA’s Corporate Work Plan system is preferred
Please note while we are experiencing the COVID 19 Pandemic we are all working from home, however, after the pandemic is over it is expected that we will return to our normal work locations.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.