Leidos is seeking a Program Strategic Advisor to support the Cyber & SIGINT Solutions Team in Columbia, MD.
- Provides analysis and recommends approaches to new acquisitions, including review of documentation and working with execution and capture team to develop and refine approaches
- Responsibilities include working with the division, operation and capture personnel to author and serve on review teams for proposal content in response to Customer RFP materials
- Provides measurable input to new solutions, processes or standards
- Communicate with various Teams regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project
- Develop solutions that impact strategic project/program/family goals and business results
- Requires a BA Degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience. Four years of relevant experience may be substituted for a Degree
- Twelve (12)+ years of experience providing cradle-to-grave proposal development and support in similar environments
- Proven knowledge of industry practices, advanced techniques and solutions
- TS/SCI with Poly Clearance
External Referral Eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.