The Joint Air-Ground Integration Support (JAGIS) Team at Leidos currently has an opening for a Assistant Joint Airspace Team Lead to support the Air Combat Command (ACC) Headquarters, Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Hampton, VA location. This is a high visibility critical position assisting the JAGIS team work Joint integration issues to include Joint Fires integration, systems interoperability issue and command and control development and assessment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Assistant Airspace Team Lead must be able to lead the 6 man Airspace Team in the absence of the Team Lead and should have similar capabilities and experience.
- Perform as a Conference Technical and Strategic Coordinator for the Joint Airspace Conference with a focus on interagency communications and coordination on Joint Airspace issues .This high-visibility event is the culmination of a years worth of inputs from working groups, tiger teams and sub conferences, bringing together Joint participants to work through Joint Airspace and Combat Airspace issues.
- Establish and organize numerous sub-conferences in order to develop lead in material and resolve show-stopping issues before each conference.
- Compiles and makes recommendations on Joint Airspace technical and strategic products for customer use .
- Develops and organizes strategic Joint Airspace Working groups for the Joint Airspace Conference .
- Writes substantial after action reports (AAR) for distribution to participants and Joint and Coalition leadership around the globe
- Possess a working knowledge of all of the other team member's focus areas in order to properly represent their equities during all activities.
- Bachelors degree with 10 years relevant experience, Masters Degree is highly preferred. 4 Years of additional experience can substitute for a Bachelors degree.
- Must have a background in Joint airspace execution, development or management.
- Must possess working knowledge of airspace doctrine.
- Must have current Secret security clearance and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret SCI clearance.
- USAF/USN/USMC aviation experience.
- Air Operation Center experience.
- USA fires/aviation/airspace experience.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.