Leidos has an opportunity for a Human Resources Business Partner to join the Enterprise Functions HR Team. In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to work with multiple senior HR leaders and gain exposure providing HR support to various areas of functions in Leidos including Finance, Business Development, IT, and Contracts.
*Ideal candidate will live in the DC/MD/VA area*
The HRBP will be responsible for providing HR Business Partner support to a subset of the Controllers organization and will provide overarching HR support across multiple functions working HR actions/deliverables to include: performance management, compensation/merit planning, succession planning, and leadership/training and external award nominations. The position will require the development of strong working relationships in order to effectively diagnose and address business objectives. The HRBP will serve as a liaison between management and the Human Resources Centers of Excellence to effectively resolve issues, implement and deploy programs, as well as adhere to company policies and mitigate risk. The HRBP will support and consult with leadership on total compensation strategy and initiatives, and partner with Workplace Relations (WR) to investigate and resolve employee relations issues and diagnose and resolve trends and systemic issues.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration (or related field) and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 or more years of prior relevant experience
- Experience implementing employee engagement and retention strategies
- Proactive solution designer, resourceful in creating agile solutions with a focus on results improvement
- Experience supporting both professional and hourly employee populations
- Strong project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor and strong consultative and communication skills
- A team-player with a willingness to be hands-on with tactical duties and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to partner and influence stakeholders
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience manipulating and visualizing data to diagnose and support data-driven decision-making
- Experience providing HR support to federal government contractors
- HR professional or other relevant certifications
- Experience supporting and coaching first time leaders
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,850.00 - $89,000.00 - $120,150.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.