The Leidos Health Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Subcontract Administrator (Sr. SCA) to support our Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation. In this position, the Sr. SCA is an integral part of the program team who is responsible for developing, negotiating, and administering subcontract agreements and acquisition aspects in new business proposals of high dollar value, risk, creativity and complexity. The position requires a thorough knowledge of federal subcontracting, and experience in providing creative solutions to business and program requirements. The individual will:
- Create subcontract solicitations from customer requirements and/or solicitations after analyzing which requirements flow down from the prime;
- Analyze and estimate price proposals utilizing various cost and price analysis techniques; and
- Negotiate terms and conditions, specifications/statement of work, price, date of delivery and other contractual and licensing provisions with subcontractors.
In addition, the position requires ability to manage multiple priorities, excellent written and oral communication skills, attention to detail, and team building techniques in a diverse and dynamic environment. The position requires day-to-day interface with Leidos management and staff as well as senior management of suppliers, team members and subcontractors. He/She will lead and /or assist in new business proposals. The ability to work a high volume of relatively complex work independently with minimal oversight while managing multiple priorities and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction is essential.
The duties of the Senior Subcontract Administrator include:
- Negotiates NDA’s and Teaming Agreements
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Analyze risks and identify risk mitigations
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required.
- Must have the interpersonal skills to deal effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- BA degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or a Master’s with 2-6 years of experience. Additional experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge of the FAR and DFAR
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheet, analysis techniques, and workstation tools.
- CPSM, CPC or CFCM, ISM, APICS, PMI PMP, or other relevant professional certification(s)
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
- Ability to develop and contribute to the execution of strategies and tactical plans to achieve program objectives.
- Familiarity with Deltek Costpoint and/or other Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
Pay Range:Pay Range $65,000.00 - $100,000.00 - $135,000.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.