Primary responsibilities include:
- Apply imagery and geospatial analysis tradecraft principles and methods to address R&D challenges in EO/IR imagery systems and image/video collection (characterization and exploitation) problems.
- Ensure geospatial products are in compliance with applicable specifications.
- Support tradecraft development and refinement providing analysis expertise during experiment execution.
- Required analysis experience includes, but not limited to elevation data, image raster data, map raster data, hardcopy maps/charts, and vector data.
- Activities also include creation and maintenance of project data, imagery manipulation, performing in-process quality checks.
- Generate plots of vector data/contours for QC and display purposes.
- Work closely with GEOINT Analysts to educate, socialize, and assist in the use of new data sources and products.
- Active TS/SCI clearance with poly
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of directly relevant experience, OR 11 years of directly related experience in lieu of degree.
- Background in GEOINT products, geospatial analysis, data and product quality assessment methods
- Experience with GEOINT quality standards and assessment methods
- Experience working with GEOINT analysts providing mentorship in usage of new data and products
- Experience using ArcGIS, QGIS, ELT packages such as RemoteView, Erdas
- Relevant experience generating, assessing, and using GEOINT products
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.