● Must have at least an Associate Degree in Resource Management or Business Administration. Five (5) years of progressive work experience in a Navy life cycle sustainment program or a similarly complex operational environment.
● Possess a valid United States driver’s license and have the ability to receive a 4EJ operator’s permit (Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA) license)
● A Secret Clearance required Desired Experience: Three (3) years of experience in the following areas desired: Personnel management and administration, Communication with foreign government personnel, or Execution of administrative or financial requirements.
● Familiarity with DoD Theater Entry requirements processes, to include Individual Antiterrorism Plans (IATP) and APACS.
● Familiarity with host-nation, DoD, USFJ, CFAY, and MSC COVID policies.
Three (3) years of experience in the following areas desired: Personnel management and administration, Communication with foreign government personnel, or Execution of administrative or financial requirements.
Familiarity with DoD Theater Entry requirements processes, to include Individual Antiterrorism Plans (IATP) and APACS.
Familiarity with host-nation, DoD, USFJ, CFAY, and MSC COVID policies.
External referral eligible
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.