QTC, a subsidiary of Leidos, has an immediate opening for a Sr. Director, IT Support Services supporting our corporate function. Remote candidates may be considered for this role with preference for candidates who are located or are willing to be located near San Dimas, CA; San Antonio, TX; Nashville, TN; or Malvern, PA.
Reporting directly to the VP, IT Infrastructure and Support Services, the Senior Director, Information Technology (IT) Support Services is responsible for ensuring a customer-focused approach to delivering information technology support for QTC. This position provides overall tactical and operational leadership for the IT Support Services Department, directs the strategic design, implementation of enterprise-wide desktop technology tools of the company, maintains technology Support Service standards for the organization, and manages the activities necessary to keep the technology support operation running seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies.
As a key member of the IT Leadership Team, the Senior Director works with all senior IT and business management to keep service offerings aligned to current and projected needs. The Senior Director participates in executive-level decisions and execution of strategies to achieve the objectives of the IT roadmap and is responsible for surpassing the customer service expectations for all IT Support Services across QTC for internal and external stakeholders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing the technical support strategy and roadmap for staff, providers and clients
- Identify and foster relationships with internal stakeholders and external vendors
- Assist in the development and completion of organizational goals, policies, process, and procedures for all team members
- Meets regularly with QTC’s division and department heads and team members to solicit cooperation, plan initiatives, meet customer requirements, communicate new features, and resolve problems
- Provide direction on hardware inventory/asset tracking and software licensing compliance
- Maintain and regularly update desktop standards and work closely with the procurement team to ensure accuracy, timeliness, and to leverage economies of scale whenever possible
- Lead ITSM/ITIL process improvements for QTC
- Manage Support Service budget targets and reporting
- Direct operations of Technology Support Services which include the IT Service Desk (Tier-1 and Tier-2), Desktop Support, vendor management, and managed print services with internal and outsourced external teams
- Provide day-to-day mentoring and management of the IT systems and networking team members
- Oversee the management of corporate IT Help Desk activities and resolve escalated issues when necessary
- Develop and document the company’s Information Technology systems policies and procedures; enforce standard company IT policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Demonstrated pro-active management style
- Ability to make sound business decisions that are in alignment with organizational goals
- Must possess the ability and flexibility to work extra hours and weekends as needed
Education and/or Experience: (includes certificate & licenses)
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience/combined education
- Minimum of 15 years previous Information Systems management experience
- Minimum of 10 years previous Service Desk management experience
- Experience with enterprise-wide security, NIST and HIPAA compliance and working closely with internal and external system auditors
- Must be able to obtain IAM Level III or IASAE III certification for 8570 requirement
- Management of KPI using tools; knowledge of ServiceNOW Ticketing System is preferred
- Management of IT support services and working experience in managing outsourced services is preferred
- Must be able to successfully pass National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) background investigation
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Management Inc. is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status
Pay Range:Pay Range $139,750.00 - $215,000.00 - $290,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.