Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 or more weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Paid Disability Leave, Paid Parental Leave, Paid Pandemic Leave, Safe Work Environments and much more!
The selected candidate will support deployed customer processing systems, focusing on system operations, troubleshooting and maintenance. The candidate will also support system integration, upgrade, and deployment activities.
- Perform full life-cycle support to the customer on complex data systems and networks.
- Provide solutions to the customer applying expertise with systems engineering and networks/components to support.
- Provide technical guidance to the customer in relation to SIGINT systems.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance
- BS degree in a technical field of study
- 3 or more years directly related engineering experience
- In leiu of degree 7 or more years of directly related engineering experience will be required and considered on a case by case basis
- Strong LINUX experience is required.
- Experience with SIGINT systems or modern telecommunications systems and networks is required
- A proactive attitude, strong customer service skills, and the ability to integrate into an existing technical team comprised of contractors and government customers is required.
- The position requires periodic on-call support as well as periodic CONUS travel.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.