Are you interested in improving and shaping the IT industry? Leidos is seeking a TIBCO DV Developer who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting an Investor-Owned Utility client headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana. Leidos has a long-term customer who we have supported in all areas of IT operations since the client’s first outsourcing engagement over 20 years ago.
The TIBCO DV Developer will be responsible for working with Grid Mod users to gather business requirements and perform all needed tasks.
Note: Possible On-Call rotation and after-hours work needed
Primary Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
- Support Grid Mod Data Lake environment
- Software installation, upgrades, patching, and interaction with Tibco support
- Tibco Data Virtualization Source Control and promotions
- SQL Performance tuning and troubleshooting
- Create virtual data connections to Oracle, SQL Server and other JBC supported databases
- Design and build virtual reporting views of data from multiple database sources or virtual star schema data marts.
- Power BI Modeling
- Power BI report development and publishing
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree with 8+ years’ experience.
- Experience with Data Virtualization using Tibco
- Experience with Power BI Developer, Access and Security
- Helpful to understand Oracle DBA/Developer skills as well as Informatica ETL skills
- Strong communication (written and oral), documentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast, paced environment and perform duties without immediate supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
- Proficiency with all or some of the following: MS Office Suite including Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.