Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Grow your career with a Fortune 500 in the energy sector with a team that has a proven track record of upward mobility. Leidos, Inc., the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Data Operations Coordinator to perform a range of tasks supporting Energy Efficiency Program needs in data analysis, project tracking, and data verification while supporting the overall program goals and expectations.
The Data Operations Coordinator makes a direct impact on the overall programmatic goals for Ameren Illinois. The data team is a trusted and reliable resource for the program insuring data integrity and quality to enable Ameren business and residential customer’s energy efficiency incentives and helping to find ways to improve comfort, manage usage, and reduce cost. Duties to be performed include, but not limited to review and process energy efficiency paperwork accurately enter data into spreadsheets and database programs, handling telephone contacts (both inbound and outbound) about program in a professional manner, track and report program activities, conduct office administrative tasks, and manage incoming work flow. Individual must be flexible team player with the ability to handle multiple tasks and assist all team members in the delivery of multiple energy efficiency programs. Must be able to work well in a team setting and work well under deadlines and changes. Works on assignments that are routine in nature where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required. Must be very detail oriented with ability to enter data with small amount of errors.
Additionally, the ideal candidate must have strong communication and time management skills, be proactive in developing new solutions and processes, adaptable to change, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, travel may be required to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL offices on a periodic basis.
- Manage program data accurately and thoroughly insuring quality, integrity, accuracy, and consistency
- Interpret data, analyze results and validate data to allow engineering & sale teams to accuracy process and provide feedback to customers and businesses
- Pursue data-driven solutions, design changes and/or updates to how the data is managed and presented
- Data collection via incentive applications
- Outreach to customers and businesses
- Collaborative team environment while supporting and interacting with cross-functional teams
Required Education & Experience:
- High School diploma with 2+ years’ experience (College degree preferred)
- Microsoft 365
- Preferred: Salesforce or other CRM knowledge
- Capability to organize and record documents and files
- Ability to evaluate, diagnose and correct data discrepancies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Commitment to high-quality customer service
- Excellent attention to detail in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Proven ability to work productively and efficiently in an independent setting
- Proven ability to clearly communicate with managers and associates at all levels
- Strong emotional intelligence
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- 401(k), Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Culture Club – Internal club of employees building upon the Leidos principals to instill a culture of transparency, communication, and inclusion to each other and our clients.
- Kaleidoscope – Monthly program newsletter
- Purple hour – Monthly gathering (virtual due to Covid-19)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.