Looking for an opportunity to make an impact?
Leidos has an opening for a Mobility Engineer to support the ESA V program. ESA V is an IT Services program supporting several customers within the Department of Justice. The program provides a range of IT services, including help desk, deskside support, Windows engineering and maintenance, managed print services, ITSM, Account Management Services, Cybersecurity, Cloud technologies and other IT services.
We need you to support and deliver mobile device management solutions for a mission-critical U.S. Government program and support the rapidly growing demand for information to be securely accessible anywhere, anytime, from any device.
The individual selected for this position will be a member of the ESA V Mobility Engineering team and the primary work location will be Washington, DC. This individual will work directly with client end users on escalated issues as well as support and maintain the back-end infrastructure to ensure system reliability to meet the needs of a mobile, geo-dispersed workforce. The successful candidate will have extensive hands-on experience managing an AirWatch/Workspace One environment as well as providing tier 2/3 support or mobile device issues. Experience with a variety of mobile communications a plus.
Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information. Current clearance is not required, but selected individual cannot start the assignment until the required security clearance is granted by the customer. This process is currently taking 12+ weeks.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
You will work closely with the chief engineer, end user engineering manager and will help lead the mobility team on the following key tasks:
- Manage, maintain, configure, and troubleshoot VMWare/AirWatch Workspace One and other mobile device management tools.
- Support an on-premise implementation that is utilized by multiple tenants.
- Be able to troubleshoot and support email communications through secure, certificate-based connections.
- Provide tier 2/3 MDM support
- Work with security, infrastructure, networking, and applications engineering teams to implement and maintain an integrated mobility security strategy
- Provide white glove support to executive level customers
- Provide written instructions for both MDM and mobile device usage
- Provide weekly reporting of issues and projects
- Complete incident tickets and service requests within SLA and in a modern tracking system
- Apply STIGS and VPR’s as identified
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent experience with at least 8+ years relevant experience (6+ years with a MS/MIS Degree)
- 5+ years’ experience providing Tier II & III MDM support
- Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience
- Ability to express complex technical concepts effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned and emergency work.
- Experience in the implementation and administration of an AirWatch/Workspace One environment in a large user environment
- Good working knowledge of MS Exchange and ActiveSync
- Experience with PKI and certificate authentication as it relates to mobile devices
- Experience supporting with Derived credentials/PIV-D
- Provide support on a M-F business hours schedule in the eastern time zone
- Extended hour and weekend support as required by mission or emergency situations.
- Excellent communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Candidate selected will be subject to a Government Public Trust security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to the customer’s information.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- 5 years of experience providing MDM (i.e. MobileIron, Intune, MaaS360) administration support
- 4 years of experience in an operations role
- Experience with both on-premise and SaaS deployments
- Government contracting experience, particularly with the DOJ
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
- ITSM knowledge and experience, particularly with ServiceNow
- AirWatch Enterprise Mobility Certification
- Working knowledge of IOS and Android mobile devices
- Experience with Apple Business Manager and Samsung Knox
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.