- Triage data from anomalous events, as collected by approved User Activity Monitoring (UAM) Tool
- Produce Insider Threat Referral Reports (e.g. investigative leads) that document computer misuse, violations of policies, counterintelligence concerns, foreign influence, financial stressors, threats to self or others, Continuous Evaluation (CE) adjudicative, and other insider threat concerns.
- Complete special analytical projects as directed by government supervisors.
- Access network monitoring, data analytic, and other tools, integrate available information, decipher underlying trends and anomalies, and discern obscure patterns found in the data.
- Prepare and present finalized, professional briefings and reports IAW formats established in the SOP and Writing Guide.
- At the direction of government, perform proactive inquiries, and collaborate with internal and external investigative, IC, and law enforcement agencies or entities, as required.
- Active Top Secret SCI security clearance
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Shall have cyber analysis or intelligence experience, including working with data analytics tools and databases (e.g. ForcePoint , Analyst Notebook, etc).
- Shall have successfully graduated from FLETC, DCITA, JCITA, or DoD all-source analysis courses or programs.
- Experience with analytical problem solving and familiar with conducting operations relating to insider threat, counterintelligence investigations, and counterespionage.
- Familiar with data analytics tools used for Insider Threat information collection or computer networks or knowledge of other Insider Threat risk scoring data analytics tools/programs.
- In-depth knowledge of Intelligence regulations and Intelligence oversight principles and understanding of geospatial-intelligence products, capabilities, and missions
- Requires BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.