Business Development Manager – South Central Region (TX,OK,NM,CO)
Leidos Energy, Infrastructure & Automation operation provides a full range of engineering, information technology and management consulting services to investor owned utilities. EI&A provides consulting expertise over a wide area of cutting-edge energy technologies ranking Leidos within the Top 10 T&D Firms, Top 10 Program Management Firms, and Top 20 Power Firms. We provide our clients with business and technical insight into all sectors of the energy infrastructure industry such as: utilities, financial institutions, state, and local governments.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager who is responsible for:
- Driving new business opportunities specifically for our Power Delivery Solutions, Technology and Digital Transformation Solutions divisions with investor owned utilities and relevant state-wide energy agencies in TX,OK,NM and CO.
- Successfully build, manage and execute multiple client pursuit and capture strategies within a multi-disciplined matrixed organization.
- Build, execute and maintain a commercially viable time phased sales funnel that achieves the business objectives of each Division and the Operation
- Work with leadership to develop and execute strategies that drive positive margin growth and share for each Division with our existing client base.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior progressive experience in client / asset development and relationship management activities
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeded assigned metrics
- Proven track record of developing new and innovative approaches to markets and challenges.
- Ability to gather “ground truth” and work within the organization to design and implement effective strategies that meet the changing needs within a dynamic environment.
- Keen understanding of the strategic issues facing investor owned utilities dealing with the constraints of both CapEx and OpEx funding environments
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance or business required. MBA or other advanced degree and current registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) a plus.
- Existing security clearance a plus
- Ability to Travel up to 50-75% of the time.
- Must live in the Dallas / Fort Worth metro area
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.