Leidos is seeking a Lead Innovation Scrum Master for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management This position will work with the program as a whole to offer innovative solutions to improve the business of our customer. The Innovation Team will research and recommend highly innovative technologies across all teams. This team will assess the maturity level of the Technology, its capabilities and identify where innovation as a solutions could be offered to our customer
- Responsible for facilitating self-organizing team(s) to ensure the team is making progress against Program Increment commitments
- Protects the team from scope creep during execution of the PI
- Removes impediments for the team and coordinates with the Release Train Engineer in implementing solutions
- Helps team members communicate, coordinate, and cooperate
- Supports and enforces Scrum process and other rules
- Ensures that the team has a clear understanding of Definition of Done and how to meet it
- Coordinates with other teams on the Agile Release Train (ART) and communicates status to management
- Works with the Product Owner(s) to review and prioritize features
- Leads and facilitates SAFe ceremonies to include sprint planning, sprint review, demos, sprint retro, and PI planning
- Works with Product Owner(s) to develop User Stories to meet the Feature acceptance criteria
- Maintains and generates information radiators for the teams
- Collects and shares team metrics with the team, determines when new metrics are needed, and develops improvements in metrics
- Coaches teams on agile and scrum principles with a goal of continuous improvement
- Observes team dynamics, recognizes strengths and weaknesses of individual team member's contributions, and coaches the team as a whole driving improvements in productivity
- Creates a fun sharing and learning environment, experimenting with various ideas to improve delivery including pair-programming and cross-functional training
- Promotes teamwork to achieve sprint goals
- Leads teams towards agile maturity
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience
- Additional experience may be substituted for a Degree.
- Experience in working as a Scrum Master or Team Lead for a software development or similar technical team
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM) or similar agile project management certification (PMI-ACP)
- Experience using agile project management tools (e.g. Jira, VersionOne, Rallye, IBM RTC)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, and time management skills are a must
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, across diverse systems and groups
- Experience with support and delivery to an Azure cloud environment
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.