Leidos is seeking a Lead Innovation Systems Eng on our Solutions Team for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. This position will work with the program as a whole to offer innovative solutions to improve the business of our customer. The Innovation Team will research and recommend highly innovative technologies across all teams. This team will assess the maturity level of the Technology, its capabilities and identify where innovation as a solutions could be offered to our customer
- Understanding the customer needs and recommending innovative solutions
- Address user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate and improve existing systems and review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, requirements allocation, and interfaced definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
- Identify system integrity issues and solutions for the full system life cycles from concept to disposal
- Identify new technologies for systems and services
- Support the development, documentation, and execution of system policies
- Present well researched ideas and risk areas to stakeholders
- Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-12 years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience in lieu of degree
- Must have active TS/SCI with Poly
- Must have experience with the Cloud / Amazon Web Services
- Must have experience with IdAM / ICAM delivery systems, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes,
- Entitlement Management and Digital Policy Management
- Must have experience with security accreditation process
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile development methods
- Security +, ITIL, Amazon Web Services Certificate
- May possess a Doctorate in technical domain
- Experience with support and delivery to an Azure cloud environment
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 47,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.