Leidos is seeking a Lead Innovation Systems Architect for a technical development program supporting the Sponsor’s Entitlement Programs as well as IdAM /ICAM, Authentication, Authorization, Attributes and Digital Policy Management. This position will work with the program as a whole to offer innovative solutions to improve the business of our customer. The Innovation Team will oversee research and recommend highly innovative technologies across all teams. This team will assess the maturity level of the Technology, its capabilities and identify where innovation as a solutions could be offered to our customer.
Create a new and innovative architecture that takes all factors into consideration such as functional requirements, technical considerations, business processes and end users. Create a wide variety of IT system architectures that are beneficial and can be implemented.
- Provide technical advise on capability roadmaps, and overarching guidance
- Data and component modeling of customized information technology solutions
- Develops new solutions, processes or operational plans for systems management and integration functions
- Provide Services Oriented Architecture (SOA) that includes governance issues as well as software deployments.
- Analyze unique data processing problems
- Analyze and resolve complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems
- Techncial lead on review and analyzing computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations for best practices
- Recommend software products and other solutions to the customer.
- Incorporate enterprise services for authentication, access control, centralized auditing, monitoring, and security classification into mission applications
- Design and develop new solutions to applications problems, system administration issues, or network concerns
- Engineer strategies for new technologies and infrastructure processes
- Develop future technologies and architectural advancements
- Service Portfolio Management
- Architecture Definition, Documentation and Planning
- Enterprise Integration Services
- Develop and review architectural documentation
- Perform requirements analysis, development, and management
- Project management and strong communication
- Requires Masters with 15 – 20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13 – 16 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- Understand the relationship between applications, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience in total system design, including networks
- AWS experience
- Process improvement experience
- Prior experience reading and developing solutions to customer requirements
- Knowledge and experience with Services Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Knowledge of security principles, policy and regulations
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence and Agile development methods
- Certification - Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Doctorate in technical domain
- Current Microsoft and Cisco certifications
- Understanding of current cybersecurity technologies and emerging capabilities
- Experience with support and delivery to an Azure cloud environment
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.