The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opening for a Principle Solutions Architect to work in our Aurora, CO office. This opportunity will provide support to new business and existing programs within the Mission Software Systems and Intel ISR Portfolio by providing innovative solutions to complex technical challenges. Leidos is seeking a motivated, customer-focused technologist who can bring together solutions, which are relevant to the customer’s mission as well as innovative and discriminating. We value your creativity and we are looking for team players who can work collaboratively to bring together the best solutions. This position will work closely with the business divisions and business development teams, to meet with customers to understand their challenges, needs and help develop technical solutions. These solutions should consider commercial industry trends, best practices, emerging methodologies, customer mission realities, and affordability.
The ideal candidate will have a solid technical foundation, is customer focused, has experience putting together end to end solutions for pursuits, comfortable with ambiguity, brings a proven record of accomplishment of successful program executions and capture efforts, and is driven to grow the business with technical excellence in all arenas. You must be an effective communicator, be a strong collaborator across a broad spectrum of stakeholders, and be able to lead a diverse and dispersed team of professionals.
- Serve as Solutions Architect for the Mission Software Systems and Intel ISR Portfolio supporting existing programs as well as captures and pursuits
- Support customer meetings and demo's as well as capability briefs in concert with the business development team.
- Author Request for Information (RFI's) and white papers
- Provide Operation and Division level expertise aligned to Leidos Technical Core Competencies
- Provide surge support to programs focused on complex technology issues
- Support the building of technology strategy within the Operation
- Review and assess vendor technology solutions
- TS/SCI Clearance with a CI poly.
- Requires BS degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge of software and system test and validation process
- Knowledge of the basic satellite systems and operations to include sensor integration, telemetry, command and control, and communications systems
- Prior experience with space/ground systems engineering, requirement management, CONOPs development, and system integration of overhead collection systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication, project coordination, and possess a strong dedication to a teaming dynamic
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as on a multi-disciplinary team to build consensus and resolve issues
- Experience in the design, development, test, and implementation of space satellite systems
- Strong experience as a technical design lead on multi-disciplinary projects
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and planning skills
- Minimum 7 years’ experience supporting US Intelligence Community customers
- Cloud based application development and deployment
- Cloud Migration of applications
- Edge to Cloud architecture understanding and experience
- Agile software development and leading software development teams
- ITIL certification
- Cloud development and operation experience
- Data Center operations
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.