The Leidos NISC IV team is seeking a dynamic Deputy Task Order Manager (Senior Level Engineer) to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC IV) team.
The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Western Service Area (WSA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to FAA customers receiving NISC services throughout the western service area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC IV mission. The NISC IV contract provides technical and scheduling support for projects, to include towers, buildings and other large facilities.
The Deputy Task Order Manager reports directly to the Task Order Manager and assists in managing and scheduling of employees and various programs/projects. The selected candidate will assist with administering task orders issued by FAA customers and ensuring proper completion of task order work. This will include establishing task budgets, performing invoice analysis and evaluating subcontractor invoices. In addition to supporting the Task Order Manger with managing the task orders, the Deputy will participate in establishing goals, objectives, policies, and procedures for the successful completion of work that is within budget and schedule constraints, provide guidance to subordinates and ensure that such policies and procedures are implemented effectively. Guidance and oversight will also include subcontractors. Further, the position requires frequent interface with FAA customer personnel, other contractor personnel, FAA GTIs, and other FAA customer representatives.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a proven, versatile, and results-driven leader that motivates multi- disciplined technical teams. Teams consist of Engineers, Air Traffic Specialists, Program Analysts, and more.
- Responsible for coordinating subordinate employee recruitment, selection and training, performance assessment, work assignments, salary, and personnel development.
- Assists with the preparation of task order proposals, business plans, proposal work statements and specifications, operating budgets and Estimates at Complete (EAC) of the various task orders. This position requires strong business acumen with a thorough understanding the customer mission, the customer organization and customer relations, and the ability to adapt to changing customer needs and requirements.
We are seeking a talented and energetic candidate to work with the best and brightest employees around the country in creating innovative all-encompassing solutions for our programs. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
Please Note: This is a 100% Full Time Remote Work at Home position. ** Candidate has to live within the Western Service Area locations (i.e. California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming) ** Expect 25% travel mostly to the FAA locations here in WA, El Segundo CA, and Anchorage AK.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering from an accredited college with 10 plus years’ experience.
- Substantial experience monitoring construction projects using Primavera Project Scheduling Software.
- Advanced level expertise with data analysis and reporting utilizing systems such as EXCEL and Tableau.
- Intermediate level knowledge of Knowledge Sharing Network (KSN)/SharePoint sites, must be able to manage and maintain information.
- Able to conduct research, evaluations, studies, and present recommendations/solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements
- Able to lead monthly program team meetings and participate in national and regional telcons.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc).
- Can provide well-written, organized documentation, consistent with acceptable standards of writing.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- FAA Engineering, CWP working Knowledge and project management experience.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
Pay Range:Pay Range $113,100.00 - $174,000.00 - $234,900.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.