Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills and support a rapidly growing organization? Do you enjoy building expertise and tackling a variety of tasks each day? Do you like acting as a trusted resource? Do you get excited to help your teammates? The Leidos Commercial Energy Solutions Operation team is looking for a tenacious, self-starting Administrative Assistant/Editor in our Denver CO office.
As an Administrative Assistant/Editor you will have the opportunity to work with the Energy & Infrastructure Consulting division supporting Project Managers in a variety of tasks.
Support development of Independent Engineer Reports, including:
o Set up project folders according to Leidos guidelines;
o Adhere to Leidos’ policy guidelines in compiling and preparing reports;
o Process and input edits from multiple subject matter experts;
o Format and proofread the report using the standard template;
o Manage multiple drafts and issue new versions as drafts develop;
o Finalize reports3.
- Prepare monthly construction reports.
- Prepare various Independent Engineer certificates and issue to financial institutions.
- Manage and download data.
- Create data management sites using Box.
- Schedule travel using Concur.
- Prepare expense reports.
- Prepare monthly invoice cover letters.
- Follow guidelines for electronic filing of work products and documents and setting up client files.
- Assist in preparation of contracts and task authorizations.
- Perform other general administrative duties requested by your supervisor or Project Managers.
- Undertake special projects, as necessary.
- An expert with MS Word (background in Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint would be a plus);
- A strong background in proofreading, grammar and formatting;
- A HS diploma or GED equivalent and 2-4 years of relevant experience,…an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in English, Business, Accounting or other discipline would be a plus!
- Ability to work in fast-paced, sometimes high-pressure environment, all while maintaining a positive and proactive outlook;
- Strong analytical and communication skills to sort through complex documentation;
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously;
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and oversight and anticipate upcoming project support needs.
To this role, you will bring extraordinary interpersonal and organizational skills, and act as a natural problem solver. We love a can-do attitude here at Leidos and look forward to speaking with you!
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
We take care of our employees. Leidos seeks the best and the brightest, and in return, we invest in you, with an eye on your future, through career advancement, growth opportunities and continuous improvement via mentoring, formal and informal project management training and assistance with obtaining pertinent certifications. We challenge you to help solve some of the world’s toughest problems, and reward you with a welcoming culture that recognizes the importance of a strong work/life balance, as well as competitive compensation and benefits. We believe that diversity and inclusion make us all better and offer the chance to have fun and make a difference.
Pay Range:Pay Range $42,250.00 - $65,000.00 - $87,750.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.