We seek individuals with excellent communication, critical thinking, and collaboration skills to function in a high-paced, dynamic environment alongside a proven ability to work both as part of a team and independently. A successful candidate will be able to engage with stakeholders from across the company, partner companies, and contractors.
In this role, you will be support the Secure Mobility Implementation Team (SMIT) which supports the DoD Mobility Program as a part of DISA's GSM-O contract.
- Respond to end user calls as a first line of technical support, gathering information to resolve the issues, and /or assisting others in the resolution of the problem in a timely, accurately, and professional manner.
- Provide asset management support including the inventory and accountability of all mobile devices to include hotspots, cell phones tablets, and other items introduced into the program.
- Support the development, coordination, and approval of requisite program acquisition documentation in accordance with DoD 5000 series regulation and instruction and/or DISA Small Projects Policies
- Monitor program performance, execution and metrics development and provide recommendations for increased efficiency.
- Attend meetings and brief the government on program status and adhoc info requests.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- High School Diploma 2 years of relevant experience
- Must be willing to obtain Security+ certification within 6 months of being hired
- Ability to interpret customer requests and map to existing business functions.
- Ability to work in a team focused, dynamic environment.
- Security+ Certification
- Experience or familiarity with business case development.
- Experience with service desk support.
- Experience with at least one of the following: DISA Programs, Request Fulfillment,
- Proficiency in at least one of the following tools: Microsoft SharePoint or DISA Storefront
- Proficiency with data management principles.
- Proficiency developing processes and procedures for program support and training.
- Experience with DoD asset management processes, forms and procedures.
External Referral Eligible
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.