Leidos currently has an opening for a Non-Kinetic Training Specialist at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI in order to be considered.
- Prepare training curriculum and training materials with focus on Non-Kinetic Operations, Information Operations, and/or Informational Warfare with a focus on Joint Space, Cyber, Intelligence, Information Operations, and Electronic Warfare platform integration.
- Revise the training materials, as needed, when new capabilities are released to ensure training materials are up-to-date.
- Provide academic instruction in a classroom environment on the developed courseware.
- Assist with AOR certification courseware development
- Assist with development of ACC/12AF policies and programs in Information Operations/Warfare disciplines
- Update ACC and 55th Wing Syllabi, Job Qualification Standards and Training Task Lists records as required
- Assist in developing Joint Force and Joint Partner Non-Kinetic and Informational Warfare Operations training plans and courseware to support US national defense agreements
- TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) and 6+ years of relevant experience; experience must be within the last 5 years.
- Experience with ISR platforms and their capabilities- flown on the EC-130H or RC-135
- Experience assisting and/or facilitating a course for experienced professionals and adult learners
- Ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written course materials that clearly convey learning objectives and relevant course content
- Ability to be flexible and work as a team
- Ability to work in Joint Force and Joint Partner environment
- Experience in planning Red Flag or Weapons School exercises
- Experience with Operations Center, including AOC, OC, WOC, or TOC.
- USAF Weapons School, School of Advanced Military Studies, Joint Advanced Warfighting School or other equivalent school graduate
-Experience in Cyber, Space or EW).
-Experience in planning or executing Operational Plans (OPLANs) or other contingency operations
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.