Leidos is seeking a qualified candidate to join our team as a Quality Assurance Manager. The Quality Assurance Manager will provide overall Quality Assurance and Quality Control functions for the Ameren Illinois (Client) Energy Efficiency Programs for both Business and Residential Initiatives.
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
Once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted, travel may be required to the Peoria, IL and/or Collinsville, IL offices on a periodic basis.
- Defines overall Quality Assurance and Quality Control policy and performance metrics with coordination from Client, Program Managers, and pertinent Implementation staff.
- Manages 2 QA personnel in the department; 1 lead for the Residential program, and 1 lead for the Business program
- Delivers presentations and training courses related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control processes, improvements, analysis, and measurement
- Performs cost and benefit analysis related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
- Reviews and verifies various Program elements and information (energy savings, incentives, application dates, eligibility etc.) for reasonableness and accuracy
- Provide quick response when issues surface, and be able to work in a fast-paced environment when needed
- Check calculations and record metrics with appropriate tracking systems and spreadsheets
- Perform trend analysis of various Quality Assurance and Quality Control metrics
- Coordinate with Evaluation, Measurement, and Verification (EMV) activities to support preservation of claimed savings
- Ensures compliance with Client contractual requirements related to Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities
- Car travel to customer/program ally sites within the utility territory
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University with 3+ years of work experience, preferably in energy efficiency related improvement programs, state/utility programs, utility program management or account representation, energy savings performance contract management
- Strong business and continuous improvement process skills knowledge
- Strong technical skills able to understand related technologies, standards, inspection criteria, and codes
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable turning data into usable information
- Excellent written skills required to produce process documentation and deliverables
- Excellent verbal, listening, and interpersonal skills – in person and over the phone
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Must be highly motivated to meet deadlines, self-directed and well organized, able to manage multiple priorities
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.