Leidos currently has an opening for a Synthetic ISR Scenario Designer (SIGINT) at the 363rd ISRW/363ISRG/526th at Nellis AFB, NV. Applicant will provide SIGINT (ELINT, COMINT) expertise in support of advanced Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) testing, tactics development, and training integration. The candidate should have a familiarity with SIGINT dissemination and reporting and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate. The analyst will provide signals intelligence analytical tradecraft in direct support to full spectrum combat training for the U.S. Air Force, Joint, and Coalition partners. Successful candidate will produce a wide variety of synthetic SIGINT exercise injects from National Overhead Systems - SIGINT (NOS-S), and theater SIGINT platforms, as well as conduct developmental test of technologies for the Commander's training objectives.
- Must be experienced with SIGINT reporting and dissemination, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product.
- Work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce layered intelligence products in support of robust combat scenarios including integrated live, virtual and constructive components.
- Prepare SIGINT products and support intelligence training development and assessment objectives. Collaborate and interact with analysts and operators immersed/engaged with composite force exercise operations encompassing the full spectrum of tactical employment for joint/combined participants.
- Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues.
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 4 years' experience or minimum of 8 years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of defense or other U.S. government agency.
- Candidate must have successfully completed a military or government course providing exposure to SIGINT operations and collections.
- Must have a current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of the SIGINT and intelligence collection processes.
- Strong experience with NOS-S and Theater SIGINT collection capabilities.
- Knowledge of NRO MIST, IBS, NSA CED, GALE, and PROFORMA Dashboard.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Nellis AFB exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.)
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.