Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will enjoy great benefits such as 5 weeks of Paid Time Off, Flexible Schedules, Discounted Stock Purchase Plans, Unlimited Education and Training Support, Pandemic Paid Leave, Parental Paid Leave and more! If this sounds like a place you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced FORNSAT SIGDEV Specialist on our large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that's being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to our customer and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies.
- The FORNSAT (FS) Signals Specialist will support capabilities and with customers to ensure compliant and consistent data-flows are established for TechSIGINT data collected.
- Identify opportunities to improve FORNSAT (FS) collection and dissemination to enable real-time I&W for TechSIGINT events and to improve TechSIGINT Products.
- Provide technical recommendations to the customer TRIAD to be integrated into requirements submitted to FS capabilities leads.
- Advanced weapons systems collection tradecraft through partnerships and collaboration with Research, Capabilities and external IC partners as directed and when appropriate, liaise with 2nd and 3rd part partners on advanced discovery and signals, protocol analysis / tradecraft.
- Participate in relevant intelligence community conference, analyst exchanges and technical training in support of TechSIGINT and FS collection mission as requested by customer mission management.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- BS or BA and 5+ years of related experience
- Related Military education and/or experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Extensive experience with the FORNSAT Mission.
Must have 5 or more years experience with databases/tools listed below
A minimum of 5 years experience in operations or engineering with SIGINT systems (in an analytical or SIGDEV role not engineering).
Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 3 years experience in three (3) of the specializations listed below, sections I-V, one of which shall be from section IV (Communications Systems) or V (Cellular/Personal Communications Systems).
I. Signal Analysis:
II. Modern Tele-communications System and Networks
III. Telephony Switching System
IV. Communications Systems
V. Cellular/Personal Communications Systems
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years technical writing experience with SIGINT systems.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years experience collecting, compiling, disseminating
- documenting information and gauging customer feedback.
- Within the last 5 years, a minimum of 4 years experience in identifying targets, discovering
- new targets, forecasting and maintaining technology trends, and target templating.
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.