The IDOL team in the Mission Solutions Operation in the Intel Group within Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Staffing Manager to work in our Reston, VA office. In support of a various Intel programs, the Senior Staffing Manager, in coordination with the IDOL PMO Team will oversee all staffing activities for a large software development and engineering team. Working with Leidos’ Talent Acquisition team, subcontractor administrators, and subcontractor partners, the Senior Staffing Manager will establish and enforce rigorous staffing processes to ensure the program attracts and retains top engineering and technical talent. The Senior Staffing Manager will coordinate with Program Managers, Leidos security, and customer security, to process security clearances to on-board and off-board personnel. The Senior Staffing Manager is expected to continually improve staffing processes to create greater efficiencies. The successful candidate is expected to work as part of the IDOL Leadership team and will elicit technical screening and interviewing support for Subject Matter Experts and team leads on the program.
- Coordinate program staffing actions with Talent Acquisition, subcontracts administrators and Program Management organizations
- Maintain staffing information including authorized contract positions, job requisitions, resumes, interview results, and security processing in IDOL team staffing portal
- Produce staffing-related reports and statistics
- Screen resumes, perform phone screens, and interview prospective candidates
- Address and resolve staffing issues for Leidos program management teams, customers, subcontractors, and Leidos employees
- Collaborate and coordinate staffing decisions with program teams, customers, and subcontractors
- Manage the redeployment program and processes for internal team members and Leidos personnel interested in the IDOL team
- Coordinate with program management teams, and customers to refine position requirements
- Work with IDOL PMO and project leads to forecast staffing needs and coordinate across projects
- Identify risks and risk mitigation strategies to improve staff retention
- BS degree or equivalent experience and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience or additional experience in lieu of degree
- Candidates must be a US citizen at a minimum, with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI level with Poly security clearance for consideration
- Experience identifying strong technical talent in software engineering, systems engineering, and software testing and solutioning
- Experience with personnel problem-solving
- Previous staffing manager experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.