Leidos has a current job opportunity for an Information System Security Officers (ISSO) Team Lead to support the DISA GSM-O II Task Number (TN) 14 program in Arlington, VA.
This position will lead a team of ISSOs and supporting staff that provide Risk Management Framework expertise and services to the Joint Service Provider. The position will oversee and direct the work of individuals spanning the Pentagon, Mark Center, and Taylor Building. The ISSO Team Lead will report to the GSM-O II TN14 program manager and will be the primary interface with the government customer for ISSO related activities. JSP provides IT and cybersecurity services to a wide and important customer based spanning the Pentagon and the National Capital Region.
• Provide day-to-day leadership to a team of Information System Security Officers (ISSO) and supporting staff
• Provide RMF subject matter expertise to the team and government customer
• Ensure assessment and authorization packages are completed in accordance with projected timelines and in alignment with customer requirements
• Act as the primary interface between government leadership and the ISSO team
• Provide reporting to the program manager and convey top-down information back to the team
• On-time submission of contract deliverables with special attention to quality and accuracy
• Meet or exceed the ISSO team acceptable levels of performance as stipulated in the contract
• Monitor, track, and report on daily and weekly activities conducted by the ISSO team
• Bachelor's degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience (4 years of relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of degree).
• Top Secret – Sensitive Compartmented Information Eligible (DIA Adjudicated or capable of reciprocal acceptance by DIA) clearance
• DoD 8570 IAT Level III or IAM III certification
• Computing Environment (CE) or Operating System (OS) certification within 6 months of onboarding to the contract.
• Expert knowledge of NIST SP 800-37, and NIST SP 800-53 and DoD policies such as 8510.01 and procedures
• Expert knowledge and performance of risk and vulnerability assessments
• POAM management
• Expert in RMF and Cloud authorization processes and procedures
• Experience with security infrastructure design and implementation
• Experience in policy implementation within an organization
• Project Management skills
• Technical writing skills to include SOP, Work Instructions, and preparing senior level briefs
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
• Ability to communicate orally, and in writing, detailed technical information
• Prior leadership experience
• Experience supporting JSP, DISA, or other programs at the Pentagon
• Excellent project, technical, interpersonal, presentation and problem management skills
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.