LEIDOS' is seeking a Costpoint Materials Management Systems Analyst to join our CIO Services team. In this role, you will provide technical subject matter expertise and support for Costpoint and supporting systems/tools. You should have experience implementing, configuring, troubleshoot and resolving issues in Costpoint Materials domain including Procurement, Inventory, Supply chain management and Manufacturing.
- Provide overall system subject matter expertise, planning and managing special projects, and assisting with daily production tasks.
- Lead and/or support Costpoint/T&E implementations from various systems.
- Monitor and maintain the Costpoint applications, interfaces and processes to ensure maximum efficiency, performance and accuracy.
- Provide technical support to system users and functional subject matter experts; contribute to developing and leading subject matter expert teams across various business units and/or Service Centers.
- Serve as point of contact with Deltek Support on Costpoint defects, upgrades and enhancements.
- Gather and analyze user requirements, translate functional requirements into specifications.
- Design, development, and maintenance of new enterprise-wide business process models involving Costpoint; identify and implement improvements to existing processes.
- Create test plans and perform full regression testing in the path to production environments for new functionality, bug fixes and upgrades to ensure proper performance and behavior.
- Monitor and ensure the successful completion of scheduled Process Management jobs for daily, weekly and month-end closing activities in the system.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and role security requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of professional experience, including proven technical proficiency with Costpoint Materials Management core modules. Additional relevant experience in IT systems security /support will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Experience in system implementation and/or system maintenance and support is required.
- Strong understanding of business processes in supply chain management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience communicating and presenting to a variety of audiences.
- Project management skills with experience working with teams composed of developers, systems analyst, and functional SMEs.
- Proficient working knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL).
- Familiar with Costpoint back end table relationships to front end application design.
- Talent for building cross-functional relationships and developing cross-functional knowledge and understanding.
- Highly motivated and self-directed work ethic.
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month end closing activities and special projects.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Strong understanding of Costpoint additional modules, such as Accounting Accounts Payable and Fixed Assets is preferred.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.