The Logistics & Mission Support operation at Leidos is looking for a Senior Facility Control Systems Technician to work at Camp Humphreys in Korea. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the INSCOM G4 mission.
• Analyzes, diagnoses and repairs DDC control systems and unit controllers including Chillers, DX units, Air-handlers, Fancoil units, CRAH units, in-row coolers, and other building HVAC system components.
• Performs end-to-end testing, programming, starting up, performance verification, and servicing on assigned project, includes variable frequency drives, wiring and control panels of these systems.
• Performs day to day operations of variety building operations systems as needed including Tridium Niagara Open Framework controls system and other common closed framework controls system such as JCI Metasys, etc.
• Uses a variety of hand tools, interpreting control drawings, plans and specifications to mount, assemble, test and program the controls system.
• Maintain and update system schematics through red line system changes and create if necessary, mechanical and control system schematics.
• Create control algorithms, download source code to controllers manage system databases and implement an animated front end graphical user interface.
• Maintain Controls Database with up to date digitalized hardware manuals, notes, photos, schematics, and UL data.
• Maintain logs of temperature, humidity, pressure differentials of operating rooms and other critical spaces.
• Coordinate critical space testing and make any repairs or adjustments to electrical controls of HVAC equipment to maintain temperature, humidity and pressure differentials per regulatory requirements.
• Respond to during/afterhours service calls and PM inspections and produce reports in writing through computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) regarding malfunctioning/inoperable equipment. Diagnoses causes of problems and/or failures in HVAC systems, and make repairs quickly requiring good judgements to locate malfunctions.
• Respond to emergency situations such as HVAC outages in order to minimize or prevent loss of property, damage to research activities, and disruption to life-safety systems
• Supports US Army systems on site whenever and wherever deployed. Available to deploy to other countries and/or theaters to perform quick reaction technical support to US forces worldwide military contingency missions and requirements in potentially hazardous work environments.
• Able to maneuver in small spaces and lift up to 50 lbs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and six years’ experience with a valid license at a state level; or eight years of Military experience in control system operations.
• Thorough understanding of control theory and control concept
• Knowledge on automation systems, HVAC, electrical and building operation with proven analytical and troubleshooting skills.
• Knowledge in setting up Ethernet and RS485 network infrastructure (routers, switches), BacNet and Lon network infrastructure.
• Working experience with Windows 7, 10, MS Server and MS Office software including Excel, Access and Work 4 years’ experience with HVAC control and monitoring systems and their components.
• Experience with computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS).
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.