This role provides customer service representative support for customer Service Desk operations. This role requires an individual that is customer oriented and familiar with using desktop software applications such as web browsing and client software, and IT Service Management software such as JIRA, ServiceNow, or Remedy. This individual should be detail oriented in order to capture customer inquiries appropriately. Role requires excellent oral and written communication skills and command of the English language. This dayshift position works 12 hours shifts from 0600 to 1800 hours.
- Experience with interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Provide support to the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Rapidly distinguish isolated user problems from enterprise-wide application/system problems.
- Coordinate with customers and stakeholders to collect data, conduct analysis, develop, and implement solutions associated with incident tickets and requirements.
- This role is responsible for interacting with customers to handle service inquiries and problems.
- Duties include examining customer problems and implementing appropriate corrective action to initiate a repair or return.
- This role analyzes recurring problems, annotating, and initiates solutions for preventing reoccurrence.
- Familiar with Linux (RHEL)/CentOS
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Familiar with Scripting/Automation
- Familiar with troubleshooting issues in a growing environment
- Time management skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- The candidate must have BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of experience. Will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.