Leidos, the implementer for Ameren Illinois' award-winning energy efficiency programs, seeks a Website & Marketing Cloud Administrator to be part of the IT team on the Energy Efficiency program.
The Website & Marketing Cloud Administrator's primary responsibility is to manage the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application backend, along with maintenance and administration of program website. This position will work request from program team, primarily marketing team, to create marketing cloud journeys and cloud pages. This person will also be responsible for the maintenance such as updates and permissions to the websites used on the program. This will be primarily administrative, but the person should be familiar enough with website platform and development to assist where needed. They will be responsible for building the reports and datasets as needed from Salesforce to be used in Marketing Cloud.
In addition, this position will play a critical role in data security efforts in relation to all program data efforts. This role will report directly to the Sr. Data Security & IT Systems manager.
Job Location: Ameren Illinois and Leidos believe it is very important to provide employment opportunity to the utility ratepayers that reside in Illinois. Therefore, there is Strong preference for the successful candidate to be located in the Ameren Illinois service territory https://www.ameren.com/illinois/company/about-ameren/service-territory (roughly the southern two-thirds of Illinois). The Ameren Illinois service territory includes several large to mid-size communities such as Galesburg, Quincy, Peoria, Bloomington-Normal, Champaign-Urbana, Danville, Decatur, Springfield, Charleston-Mattoon, Effingham, Mt. Vernon, Marion, Carbondale, and Metro East (Belleville, O'Fallon, Granite City, Edwardsville, Alton, Collinsville).
- Lead the design, development and execution of Marketing Cloud.
- Ensure cybersecurity is developed into all new marketing automation tool processes.
- Responsible for reporting all marketing cloud IT case tickets along with progress status.
- Build and maintain cloud pages and journeys within Marketing Cloud based on request.
- Create and manage data extensions in Marketing Cloud based on request.
- Manage utility website patches and security updates.
- Assist Marketing Team with website development and required programming.
- Assist Marketing Team in reporting metrics where needed.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years of Salesforce and/or Marketing Cloud experience. High school diploma with an additional 4 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 2+ years’ experience with website administration and development
- Capable of multitasking, managing resources, and schedules and working several diverse tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines.
- Be self-motivated, disciplined, and able to work task independently with good time management.
- Must have well developed communication skills and be able to express thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely in both verbal and written format
- Ability to make unanticipated changes to production deliverables with short notice as required
- Must be able to facilitate discussions with several system users to help those users arrive at a common understanding of their needs.
- Must be proactive in learning about the ever-changing software best practices to ensure that program software retains a high level of security and is able to provide increased functionality to remain competitive
- Actual experience with backend website administration
- Actual experience with AWS website and domain administration
- Actual experience with WordPress
- Actual experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of domains, DNS changes, Email setup
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with marketing and programming tools such as: AMPScript, Visual Studio Code, Invoca, Elementor, Custom Fields, SendinBlue, or others
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.