The Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Records and Information Management (RIM) Training Tools Manager to work at the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency’s (NGA) New Campus East (NCE) in Springfield, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your IT development skills and technical expertise to help the Office of Security’s Information Management Division mission by planning, developing, and implementing electronic records management tools for the NGA enterprise. This core effort applies critical Records Management tools to enable information governance, and Federal records management policy compliance for the success of NGA’s national intelligence mission. An ACTIVE TS/SCI level security clearance is required to be considered.
- Maintains and improves existing NGA records management tools;
- Improves functionality of existing NGA records management tools, such as the Office File Planning database, SF 135 Records Transfer Application, Records Transfer Web Application, Inventory Management database, Information Officer database, and NGA Forms Development;
- Produces appropriate technical documentation on the design and functionality of the tools;
- Participates in design, development, acceptance testing, and implementation of training tools database and/or software programs. Develops flow diagrams and/or pseudo-code.
Basic Qualifications Required
- An active TS/SCI clearance and ability to undergo a successful Counterintelligence Polygraph (CI) examination.
- 12 TO 15 years of experience in managing information management training tools in the IC, DoD or Federal Government environment.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related information management field. Computer Science or engineering.
- Ability to support up to 10% travel requirements for the position.
- Demonstrated experience in the “hands-on” design, development, documentation, demonstration, and support of MS Access database applications, Visual Basic, Python programming language, and web-based content delivery and “dot net” technologies.
- Ability to analyze, extract, summarize and identify significant trends to improve tools and identify potential issues, prepare and present findings, or recommend action involving the analysis of complex problems related to databases and/or software utilization.
- A Master’s Degree or higher in business, computer science, library science, graphic design, engineering, programming, information technology, mathematics, or a scientific field.
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.