Leidos is looking for a Government Property Associate Administrator to serve in the Corporate Contracts organization. The successful candidate will use his or her domain expertise in US Federal Government Property Administration to administer Property Management System (PMS) activities to ensure compliant records management, program support, and regulatory and contract reporting. The successful candidate will be accountable for accurate, timely and compliant Government furnished, contractor acquired, materials, and subcontractor records in accordance with Leidos policies and procedures and will provide accurate and timely submission of property data for reports.
- Maintain accurate records of all property for all 10 FAR identified outcomes (Acquisition through Closeout).
- Reconcile inventory performed by the Local Property Coordinator (LPC) to records and initiate resulting actions e.g. losses, disposition, transfers, etc..
- Initiate disposition actions for excess property and assure property documentation submitted upon completion.
- Initiate closeout actions at end of contract and prepares certifications.
- Under supervision, provide Training, Guidance and Property support to the line program team.
- High school diploma with less than two years’ experience.
- Must possess: (1) The ability to follow and execution direction; (2) Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- National Property Management (NPMA) CPPS certification
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.