The Leidos Civil Group is seeking a Project Management Administrator for its Research Support Services (RSS) contract with the Department of Energy’s (DOE’s) National Energy Technology Laboratory (NETL). NETL produces technological solutions for America’s energy challenges. The Leidos Research Support Team (LRST) produces high quality report deliverables in support of the research programs at NETL. The successful candidate will work with the LRST Project Management Administration (PMA) team, NETL client, and NETL academic and industry partners.
The Project Management Administrator will interface with engineers, scientists, subject matter experts, and faculty members, in addition to the LRST PMA team, to coordinate and produce research field work proposals and quarterly report deliverables supporting the NETL Research and Innovation Center. This work requires the candidate to work independently and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment from the beginning of production through delivery.
Location: 100% telework
Employment Type: This is a full-time temp to perm position
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinate multiple deliverables and specialty assignments concurrently to meet deadlines
- Communicate with the client on a regular basis for deliverable status, next step processes, and specialty requests
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team
- Prepare report templates per specified protocol
- Proofread, edit, and format research documents per established guidelines
- Confirm unique assignment requirements are consistent within each deliverable
- Prepare and package deliverables for submittal
- Perform document management on completed deliverables
- Prepare, update, and follow processes, standards, templates, checklists, tracking logs, etc.
- Perform data entry and reconcile items in a project management application
- Create and maintain SharePoint pages, web parts, lists, and permissions
- High school diploma or equivalent and 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a remote team setting, including occasional nights and weekends
- Ability to grasp and implement new concepts and processes
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple deliverables efficiently in a deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize various tasks simultaneously
- Ability to check deliverables for consistency and standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Strong proficiency using Microsoft Office, SharePoint, and Adobe Acrobat
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.