Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Leidos is seeking an experience project management professional to join as part of a large cyber engineering contract. This role requires an organized, detail-oriented, autonomous individual with the ability to track and manage multiple projects simultaneously, with excellent communication skills to coordinate with senior program leadership and technical team leads. Responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Financial, schedule and resource oversight of Time & Materials projects
- Reporting to Project Manager, PMO and customer
- Triaging, tracking, and escalating schedule and risk items
- Overseeing Project proposal writing, pricing analysis and developing BOEs
- Developing and maintaining project schedules and IMS
- Project execution across the entirety of the Project Lifecycle on time and within budget
The ideal candidate would be PMP certified and have extensive previous experience in both IT project management and leading teams. Demonstrated ability to follow procedures while also recommending improvements and proactively manage tasks through to completion. Proven track record to manage multiple simultaneous projects on time and within budget. Work with geographically dispersed teams. This candidate will be expected to provide oversight and direction to several project teams performing infrastructure and/or technology deployments across the US.
- Prior experience managing IT modernization and large volume technology refresh projects
- In depth understanding of systems development lifecycle (SDLC) processes and activities
- Good understanding of data centers build outs including on-prem networking, storage, and server tech refresh activities
- Good understanding of COOP and development, test, and staging environment design concepts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas and rational to technical customers
- Cloud migration experience
- Cyber security experience
- Smartsheets and/or ServiceNow Project Management workflow experience
- Prior experience working on red programs and Return To Green activities
Experience: 4 - 8 years IT Project Management experience with a BA degree or 2- 6 years of prior relevant experience with a Masters.
Certifications: PMP preferred
Clearance: Current Top Secret clearance required
Location: Remote/anywhere. Some travel to Fairmont, WV and Silver Spring MD expected, up to 15 % depending on team activities/program meetings.
Pay Range:Pay Range $74,750.00 - $115,000.00 - $155,250.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.