Leidos is currently seeking a Cyber Operation Program Manager. Reporting to the Division Manager of Modeling, Simulation and Training (MS&T), the MS&T Cyber Operation Program Manager provides strategic programmatic direction for a portfolio and line management oversight of Leidos business contracts. This person will manage a combination of programs and technical managers via a team of Leidos employees and subcontractors, based in Orlando, Florida. This person will support the division’s focus of supporting mission rehearsal and training for the US DoD and International MoDs.
Scope of responsibility includes leadership with a commitment to develop, engage and retain a high-performance team by collaborating across organizations, outlining a business growth strategy, which supports the Divisions strategy, IR&D and B&P investments, meeting or exceeding AOP business/technical objectives and nurturing customer relationships.
Proven ability to manage large government contracts; FFP, CPFF and T&M program(s) P&L, including indirect budgets, to plan
- Provide operational oversight and coaching to program and technical managers
- Lead staff to achieve a high degree of customer satisfaction and maintain Leidos positive brand recognition
- Provide strategic direction and implement initiatives, in order to support the success and growth of the entire organization
- Actively engage other organizations within Leidos on collaboration efforts that will raise the bar on current contracts and enable growth in adjacent markets
- Work collaboratively with the Business Development organization and other sales/capture support personnel to lead captures and achieve business growth targets
- Manage organizational compliance with Leidos policies and procedures
- By personal example, set the tone and direction for moral and ethical leadership
- Build a culture grounded in the Leidos values, beliefs and expectations and highest standards of ethical and respectful behavior
- Develop the employee base to achieve employee retention and performance, including the identification and development of future leaders in Leidos
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science preferred, with proven track record of managing Modeling, Simulation and Training or Cyber programs and preferably experience with USAF Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) or Navy Continuous Training Environments
- In-depth understanding of what is needed to implementng modern cyber security, networks, cloud architecture and DevSecOps
- A minimum of fifteen (15+) years of relevant experience in program management, business management, engineering and business development
- A minimum of six (6) years of team leadership experience, working with distributed organizations and a demonstrated record of leading and managing an organization
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Prior experience running a program or a portfolio of programs within the federal market; >$15M Year
- Knowledge and experience in managing multiple contract types (CPFF, FFP, FPLOE, T&M, etc.)
- History of successfully leading and managing multiple program(s) of high complexity providing products, innovation/R&D, services, and customer support
- History of successfully leading diverse teams supporting development and sustainment activities
- Working knowledge of industry best practices in program and project management, overseeing cyber, software development, application modernization and/or database projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage and grow all aspects of a business area successfully including customers, people, programs, financials, and new business over multiple years
- Proven successful track record of achieving on contract growth (OCG) and winning re-competes, takeaways, and new business
- Experience in identifying potential partners, developing teaming agreements and working with other team members to develop a total integrated business solution
- Demonstrated experience to effectively engage a diverse workforce of employees and subcontractors for effective and optimized resource utilization
- Ability to gain internal consensus support; operate independently; conceive new and innovative ideas and solutions; predicting potential outcomes, and determine which alternative course of action to follow
- Ability to establish positive, constructive relationships with technical and functional staff, managers, and peers within the Operation, Group, and across Leidos organizations
- Prior experience of collaboration efforts outside the immediate organization
- Proven ability to positively influence change at different levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop, and foster organizational high potential talent to achieve career growth opportunities, at higher levels in the organization
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate and work with supporting functions and other delivery organizations in achieving win – win results
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Current work relationships within Air Force Agency for Modeling and Simulation (AFAMS), USAF Life Cycle Mgt Center - WNS organization
- Knowledge of innovative industry business models and corresponding “go to market” solutions to aid in further growth
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.