Come to 1901 Group and have a direct impact on global security improving Department of Defense Account Management as a front-line technician. As a first level contact representative you will be responsible for overseeing user account assignment and implementation in a time sensitive work environment.
You will be working onsite within a Customer Sensitive Compartment Information Facility, SCIF.
- Oversees user/customer account assignment and implementation in a time sensitive work environment.
- Assist users to ensure account access and maximize uptime to application.
- Interacts with users/customers through written communication: email, chat capabilities, or application portal.
- Operate in a continuous improvement environment where technicians will be expected to verify user/customer experiences and provide input to refine process that improve customer experiences and drive increase application adoption.
- Performance is measured by individual contribution and quality of work as well as team interaction and collaboration.
- May need to take phone calls to assist users/customers when required.
- Have US Citizenship
- Be able to work and commute to a a Sensitive Compartment Information Facility (SCIF) in the Alexandria, VA area
- Must have or be able to reactivate a DOD Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance (DOD TS/SCI)
- High School Diploma/ GED with 3 years professional work experience
- Proficient in creating technical documentation and diagrams using Visio or something similar
- Available to work non-standard business hours including weekends or holidays as needed
- Prior work experience in a customer service or help desk environment
- Prior SCIF work experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 year professional work experience
- Industry certifications such as ITIL V4, CompTIA A+, or related
- Experience working in a Continuous Improvement environment
- Prior experience working in fast paced work environment
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.