At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Corporate Pricing team is seeking strong candidates for a new Senior Pricing Analyst position, supporting US Government new business proposal requests, and current on-contract pricing activities.
The successful candidate will report to the Defense Group Pricing Director/Manager, and have responsibility for leading the cost/price proposal volume development process; including proposal pricing and written cost narratives. This exciting opportunity within the Leidos Defense Group is based in Reston VA and is open to a teleworking arrangement.
This position will have a significant impact on the award of new business and program growth for the Defense Group and will require a self-driven and dynamic individual with the ability to lead; collaborating within cross-functional teams and performing within a rapid-paced environment.
- Define RFP requirements and proposal development plan
- Lead daily interactions with cross-functional capture teams (BD, Finance, Contracts, HR) and Line/Group Management
- Communicate pricing requirements, collect basis of estimate (BOE) data, present proposal status and review pricing iterations
- Prepare cost volume milestone reviews
- Utilize PROPRICER™ to complete proposal pricing in compliance with Leidos Pricing Policy
- Review and resolution of pricing and/or cost volume actions, including BOE accuracy and completeness
- Initiate internal files for peer reviews and pricing management reviews.
- Create customer submittal files
- Maintain current system of auditable pricing files and proposal artifacts
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of prior relevant experience
- Previous experience with pricing and proposal writing in government contracting environment
- Previous experience collaborating in teams
- Flexible, independent and reliable, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Able to work on-site with proposal teams in Northern VA area as needed.
- Working knowledge and previous experience using PROPRICER™
- Supervisory role in previous experience
- Innovative writing skills
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.