Leidos is looking for a Web Developer with strong graphics expertise. The Customer requires a Web Developer that will join an existing team tasked with facilitating the Customer's mission to support training across their organization. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the design, development, and production of media elements and interactions that support clear communication, learner interaction, and assessment related to adult learning solutions. These learning solutions may include graphics, websites, web-tools, online courses, Web-Based Training (WBTs) and other artifacts to support online, blended, and face-to-face training.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of relevant experience. Work experience can be used/combined with education
- Demonstrated experience working in a training environment
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience using Joomla site design and site administration
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint
- Demonstrated experience developing Web-Based Training (WBT) or online training courses or other E-learning solutions
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, After Effects) and other various software products
- Demonstrated experience with Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
- Demonstrated experience with HTML5
- Demonstrated experience solving application development problems
- Demonstrated experience providing advice and recommendations on product design
- Demonstrated experience incorporating considerations into web site design plans, such as budgets, equipment, performance requirements, or legal issues including accessibility and privacy
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and maintaining web sites
- Demonstrated experience using authoring or scripting languages
- Demonstrated experience using content creation and management tools for digital media
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.