Leidos is a FORTUNE 500® science, engineering and information technology company that provides services and solutions in the defense, intelligence, civil and health markets. Applying our technically advanced solutions to help solve our customers' most difficult problems has enabled us to build strong relationships with key customers.
Everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
The Civil Finance team has an exciting opportunity for a Business Manager to lead a Leidos focus program with total contract value over $1B and annual revenue north of $100M that delivers IT solutions to our NASA customer.
- Manage all financial responsibilities for a Leidos focus program with total contract value over $1B and annual revenue north of $100M.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, forecasting (net bookings, revenue, OI/fee and cash), and effectively managing financial risks and opportunities.
- Collaborate with program team and across Leidos functions to maintain Earned Value Management “light” in compliance with contract and internal/external policies.
- Make recommendations to senior leadership for making critical business decisions.
- Proposal involvement (pricing and cost volume leadership) and building internal and external relationships to grow the program and achieve strategic goals.
- Continuously drive reporting process and system enhancements to increase speed, consistency and accuracy of KPI reporting.
- Team development including employee career development (mentoring, training, skills development) and talent management (recruitment and retention).
- Positive can-do attitude with success leading diverse teams or projects under tight timelines.
- Strategic vision with ability to drive new business captures and develop business case analyses.
- Ability to analyze financials and advise senior management on financial and strategic issues.
- Experience in financial analysis and reporting, forecasting, and Annual Operating Plan.
- Earned Value Management Systems/Process/Tools.
- Understanding of accounting, EACs, and booking rates.
- Knowledge in government contracting and FAR.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain at minimum Public Trust clearance.
Knowledge of Leidos Financial Systems such as Costpoint, Oracle Analytics Cloud, Cognos, Power BI, and ServiceNow.
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced Level)
- Deltek Cobra (Advanced Level)
- Scheduling Systems/Process/Tools (MS Project)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience OR Masters and 10+ years of experienc
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.