Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. has an exciting and very unique opportunity for a Technical Administrative Coordinator to join our Customer Services Team supporting the U.S. House of Representatives. This position offers a career-healthy variety of responsibilities and is perfect for the take-charge person with growth potential. Responsibilities adjust as the candidate learns more about our customers, the customer environment, and operations.
Our service offerings include proprietary web-based software products that deliver industry-leading digital communications and citizen service tools to elected officials and government offices on Capitol Hill and across the United States, as well as comprehensive IT Support for all IT hardware and software. The Technical Administrative Coordinator works at the direction of the Program Manager and Deputy Program Manager to perform operational and finance related tasks, customer service tasks, as well as to serve as administrative support for project management.
Duties will include:
- Monitor team queues and coordinate activity to expedite request processing and ensure high customer satisfaction levels.
- Communicate and follow through with stakeholders for timely completion of scheduled activities and services.
- Track team action plans and report progress.
- Track customers and orders, maintain financial information, and reconcile payments.
- Order hardware and computer parts, and reconcile credit card purchases.
- Process paperwork for purchases and follow up to completion.
- Produce weekly reports and assist with monthly customer deliverable reports.
- Assist in documentation of policies and procedures for the program.
- Provide general administrative and project support for the management team.
- The candidate will need to interact with multiple teams across the DSI program. Other projects may include process improvement activities, staffing assistance, and staff onboarding activities.
Please Note: Must be able to work each day onsite in Washington, DC.
- Ability to pass a background check to receive a Public Trust.
- High school diploma or equivalent and 5 – 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- Basic project leadership skills with the ability to collaborate and encourage cooperation from individuals across teams to complete project milestones on time.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to evaluate processes and improve workflow.
- Complex problem solving and critical thinking skills—able to identify intricate problems and to articulate strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Proficient in the MS Office suite.
- Advanced skills in using MS Excel (Pivot Tables and charts, advanced formulas, etc.).
- Strong business communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Aptitude to learn and adapt in a dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with web-based software applications, database principles and basic IT principles.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably with experience communicating with customer regarding billing (AP and AR).
- BA or BS degree strongly.
- Experience with the U. S. House of Representatives environment or U. S. Government offices.
- Demonstrated leadership through auxiliary interests (volunteer opportunities, membership in philanthropic societies, etc.).
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Leidos is growing! Connect with us on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.