The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Analyst to work with our customer at Eglin AFB, FL. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Joint Staff J6 Joint Assessment Division (JAD) transform from a platform centric to data centric assessment posture in a dynamic Joint All Domain Command and Control (JADC2) assessment environment. In this mission Leidos is helping JAD conduct traditional system of systems interoperability and performance assessments as well as JADC2 Minimum Viable Product (MVP) assessments, and assessments of data provider data-centricity. The Senior Analyst will work with fellow analysts, subject matter experts and engineers in solving technical problems and providing assistance during all phases of project formulation, planning, event execution and data collection, analysis and reporting at JAD garrison and deployed environments.
Leads integrated teams in the assessment of C2 systems, information systems and their procedures
Provides Subject Matter Expertise supporting:
- Project and task completion
- Assessment event planning and execution
- Analysis and data collection plan development
- Data collection
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Plan writing (e.g., event execution, scenarios, data collection)
- Report writing (e.g., findings, conclusions, recommendations)
- BS degree and 8+ years related experience, or Masters degree and 6+ years related experience
- Secret Clearance and ability to obtain and maintain TS Clearance
- Experience in one or more of the following functional areas: Air Operations C2; Ground Operations C2; Joint Fires; Joint Close Air Support; Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C2, Joint, Coalition); Integrated Air and Missile Defense; Counter Unmanned Aircraft Systems; Cyberspace
- Professional writing and oral presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Contingency and/or large force operations experience
- Experience with C4I plans, policies, and procedures
- Joint duty experience
- Advanced military school graduate
- Technical writing experience
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.