Leidos Corporate Group has an opening for a Service Management Analyst to join our CIO Services team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and training to help analyze Leidos’ current IT business processes and workflows and help to bring improvements and efficiency to this transforming organization. Ideally, we're looking for someone who can support this role from either Reston - VA or Framingham - MA, but we will also consider telework for the right candidate.
- Gather requirements and analyze Service Management data that may span across multiple support & engineering teams and work with those teams to identify and suggest improvements.
- Help to define, document and communicate suggested improvements within the Service Management Office and to stakeholders.
- Help define and document requirements and corresponding measurements in the form or user stories and acceptance criteria. Report on incidents, service requests, customer satisfaction and other metrics related to the business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum 8 years of relevant Information Technology experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with various levels of technical competency.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to identify trends and anomalies from collected data.
- US Citizenship is required for this position.
- Familiarity with ServiceNow or similar ticketing system
- Familiar with ITIL practices, including Incident Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, and Configuration Management.
Pay Range:Pay Range $81,900.00 - $126,000.00 - $170,100.00
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.