Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is looking for a Logistics Management Analyst for the Deployed Digital Training Campus (DDTC) contract with the United States Army at Fort Eustis, Virginia.
Location: This role is primarily on-site support at our Leidos Mid Atlantic Depot (MAD) Facility in Chesapeake, Virginia, with travel to Fort Eustis, Virginia, as needed; occasional teleworking an option.
The Leidos Defense Group provides a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering land, sea, air, space, and cyberspace for customers worldwide. Solutions for Defense include enterprise and mission IT, large-scale intelligence systems, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics, training, and intelligence analysis and operations support. Our team is solving the world’s toughest security challenges for customers with “can’t fail” missions.
What is DDTC?
DDTC is a portable, Warrior Information Training System, which can be setup at any deployed Soldier location around the world. The training campus is a completely self-contained system with 20 laptops, Internet and satellite accessibility. The system can also provide video tele-training and it is designed for Soldiers to conduct structured self-development courses, advanced leader course phase one common core, correspondence courses, and any other program in the Army e-Learning catalog and the Army Learning Management System (ALMS).
What will you do in this role?
• Demonstrate experience in all facets of Logistics Support (maintenance planning, provisioning, configuration management, etc)
• Perform life cycle maintenance and Integrated Product Support (IPS)
• Control the flow of goods, services, and information between the point of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements as well as ensure the execution and improvement of standard logistic processes
• Work independently to provide logistics support for the DDTC program, including shipping equipment using various means of transport to multiple CONUS and OCONUS locations to include forward operating bases
• Prepare and submit Inventory Control Reports, Change Reports, and Warranty data for all Government Furnished Equipment (GFE)
• Conduct annual inventory of GFE and coordinate and prepare any excess/obsolete GFE for disposal/recycle
• Coordinate shipment and tracking in transit of replacement Spare Parts to fielded DDTC’s
• Track repair part shipment status up to receipt by the Army Unit and follow-on installation of those repair parts which provides a maintenance reporting accuracy and readiness timeline
• Review and coordinate all program related import/exports to ensure compliance with US export laws and applicable export license/permit approval conditions, limitations, and requirements prior to release
• Create, develop, and review instructional documentation
• Evaluate and track processes and technical requirements / enhancements and recommending solutions, directing or supporting projects of various sizes (project lead)
• Other responsibilities may include monitoring, installation, modification, testing and servicing of equipment, supporting DDTC Video Tele-Training (VTT), Tier II Help Desk, On-Site training, team projects, and other duties to support the overall mission
• May have opportunities to support other aspects of the DDTC program like Cybersecurity, Network Engineering, System Administration
• Interact with military, other contractors, and U.S. Government personnel
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds; this is required for equipment movement and setup
• Travel may be required to CONUS and OCONUS locations
These Qualifications are Required:
• B.S. in Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or related field plus 2 years of experience, or 4 additional years’ of experience in lieu of degree
• Must hold active Secret Clearance
• Knowledge with Export Administration Regulations (EAR)
• Knowledge of Shipping of Dangerous Goods
These Qualifications are highly preferred:
• Knowledge with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
• Experience in Maintenance Planning and development.
• Logistics in military environment
• Understanding of SharePoint, MS Project, and MS Visio
• Understanding of Systems and Test Engineering Processes
• Understanding of Department of Defense Military standards
• DoD 8570 IATII Certification (Security+ or Higher)
• Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), especially Continuous Monitoring
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.