Would you like to work where you can make a difference helping home owners, home buyers and the lending industry?
Leidos is looking for a Team Leader to join the management team in our Indianapolis, Indiana contact center.
- Responsibilities include monitoring, coaching, mentoring, and training employees.
- Provide local subject matter expertise to all teams on Federal Housing Administration (FHA) policies and procedures.
- Assist the team in meeting all standards, including quality and service levels.
- Handle phone calls, emails, mail fulfillment, and voice mails as required.
- Maintain updated knowledge of FHA Mortgage Insurance products and policies.
- The preferred candidate would have previous experience in a government contract call center.
- Relocation funding is not available for this position.
- Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of work experience in a customer service, management or a supervisory role.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Able to motivate team members and address performance issues applying discipline as needed.
- Experience in effectively providing and receiving constructive feedback.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to excel in a team environment and interact with other functional areas. Ability to be flexible, adapt and support changes to systems and processes. Ability to work under pressure generated by customer inquiries, complaints, and day-to-day operational demands in a fast-paced call center environment.
- The ability to work an 8-hour shift, Monday through Friday between 8am to 8pm Eastern Time, including the closing shift (11:35am - 8:05pm ET).
- Must be able to successfully obtain a government security clearance which includes a credit check and background investigation.
Come join our rapidly growing team and enjoy these benefits
- Accrue 3 weeks of PTO your first year
- Ten paid government holidays
- Access to benefits on day one including medical and dental insurance, and 401K
- Ongoing training to support your success
- Employee Discounts
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 45,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $14.4 billion for the fiscal year ended December 30, 2022. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.