The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Intelligence Collection Support Officer to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Provide collection subject matter expertise to support the National Intelligence Manager for Western Hemisphere & Transnational Crime in strategy-related activities.
- Help to assess progress against key intelligence gaps identified in the Unifying Intelligence Strategies (UIS) or other strategies.
- Assist with analyzing strategic collection initiatives and requirements to ensure their alignment with national level intelligence priorities, objectives and organizational missions and goals.
- Work with internal elements and other departments and agencies engaged in collection activities to coordinate joint actions and ensure alignment of programs, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assist in helping to align and integrate the IC collection enterprise’s total collection capabilities.
- Assist with fostering and cultivating strategic alliances and professional networks with interagency partners and other community elements to ensure adequate resource availability and priority attention on a variety of IC-related strategies.
- Baseline and analyze IC collection capabilities and postures.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years equivalent, related work experience. Additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated regional Area of Responsibility (AOR) – Western Hemisphere.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 additional years equivalent, related work experience.
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated experience with addressing intelligence collection-related issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of domestic, defense, US national and foreign partners’ intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by USG staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.